VIP ANNUAL SALE 2021 - T&C
The Program is being organized by Beardo for the promotion of its products displayed on the website – www.beardo.in.
This contest is open for all Indian citizens residing in India, who are above the age of 18 years and who meet the eligibility criteria as enumerated herein.
The Contest\Program Specific Rules and Regulations and General Rules and Regulations (collectively referred to as “Rules and Regulations”) shall be binding on each participant (“Participant(s)”) in the Contest. The aforesaid Rules and Regulations are set out hereunder as follows:
2. This is a limited period contest that starts at 14:00hrs on December 11, 2021 and ends at 01:59hrs on December 16, 2021 (“Contest Period”).
3. This is a 2 hourly selection and prize reward scheme. Every 2 hours shall be of a 120 Minute duration commencing from 14:00hrs on December 11, 2021. The 2 (two) hourly selection is not a continuous rolling window from the commencement period, the contest shall be run only in selected windows at the discretion of Beardo.
4. The Products eligible for this promotion are ALL Beardo products purchased through www.beardo.in (“Website”).
5. To Enter the Contest, the participants have to make an entry in the following manner (hereinafter “Mechanism”):
a. Consumers having a valid account on beardo.in and purchasing Beardo products.
b. From 14:00hrs on December 11 to 02:00 16th December 2021: The consumer needs to Purchase minimum Rs. 399/- (Rupees Three Hundred Ninety Nine Only) worth of Beardo Products from the website & Forward a pre-drafted WHATSAPP message provided by the promoters to minimum of 2 (two) or more of his/her friends.
c. Only those Consumers who make the purchase in an aforesaid manner in the two-hour Contest Period shall be considered for the draw of lot for that 120 minute slot(if a contest is running in that window).
d. The time of successful payment and record of order on Beardo systems shall be considered the time of purchase.
6. Draws for such 2 (two) hours shall have only one winner who will be given a surprise gift (prize). Prizes do not include cash or currency. The winner will be chosen by Beardo on a random basis from the list of qualifying purchasers. The selection of a winner by Beardo shall be final. Participants understand that Beardo relies solely on computer and cloud-generated data to determine qualifying purchases and shall not be responsible for any discrepancy in order data or qualificator filtration.
7. Prizes are non-transferable. The prize will be sent to each winner, 60 (sixty) days after their qualifying purchase is delivered.
8. The Winner will be contacted by Beardo or its authorized representatives via Direct Message or e-mail and/or in a manner deemed fit by Beardo.
9. Awarding of Prize is subject to verification of winner’s eligibility and identity to Beardo’s reasonable satisfaction. A PAN card copy is mandatory. Also, TDS on winnings of 31.2% as per Income tax act shall be borne by the winner and the proof of payment/challan to be submitted to company before dispatch of reward (kindly note this will be applicable for prize value above 10000).
The selected Participant will also be required to prove his/her age and residence proof, failing which he/she will be disqualified from the Contest. The selected Participants need to respond to the email within 7 working days from receiving the email with the above-requested information and documents. Beardo reserves the right to disqualify individual Participants from the contest if it has reasons to believe that the participant has indulged in infringement of the rules of participation, misinformation about identity, or influencing the Prize Draw, such as the use of unfair technological means or manipulation of entry requirements.
10. The winner for each of the 2 (two) hourly prize will be announced on a rolling basis.
11. In case of product returns or cancellation, of the Qualifying Purchase, the entry of the participant to the prize draw shall be null and void. In case a participant has been declared as the winner prior to cancellation or product return, such a participant shall be disqualified.
12. The decision of Beardo regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. Beardo agrees to use technology in good faith to determine the winner. The use of technology by Beardo or any results thereof shall not be subject to challenge by any participant or third party. By entering the Contest, you agree on such terms.
13. Except where prohibited, the winner may be requested to take part in any publicity resulting from this contest. Entry to the Prize Draw signifies acceptance of any publicity activity as a result of winning a prize. Refusal to take part in any reasonable publicity activity advised by Beardo entitles Beardo to withdraw the prize and award it elsewhere. Publicity related to this Prize Draw will at a minimum include the release of the winner’s name to those who contact Beardo to obtain the name of the winner.
14. All prizes under this promotion are subject to availability and the manufactures’ warranties/ restrictions. Beardo does not guarantee and makes any representation about the quality, merchantability, availability, delivery, usefulness, worthiness, and character of the prizes and Beardo shall be not held responsible if the same are in any way found to be defective. Beardo shall not entertain any communication in this regard. The manufacturers will continue to be liable for the goods distributed as prizes, wherever applicable and in case of any defect in the prize, the Participants should contact the manufacturer directly. Each Prize will be awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied
15. Prize images above are only for representative purposes, the actual prize may vary.
16. The participant cannot encash money in lieu of the Prize.
17. The Entry through the Mechanism shall be deemed to have been cast only when such Entry reaches Beardo’s internet/network provider’s server. Any unclear/incorrect/incomplete Entry, including wrong characters or absence of valid user and e-mail id, incomplete keyword of the team (if required), shall be considered invalid Entry and deemed null and void.
18. Beardo shall not be responsible for any unauthorized access to user data and/or for any compromise on private/confidential user related, or any other data, including but not limiting to user ids, email address, names, or any other user-related details.
19. In case of any network failure, technical problem, and/or for any reasons whatsoever, Beardo reserves the right to change the Mechanism and/or cease from accepting the Entries of the persons or take such necessary steps as it may deem fit.
20. The Prize does not include any expenses, costs, etc. incurred by the Winner(s) and the Winner(s) shall be responsible for any and all expenses of personal nature being incurred by the Winner(s) to avail the Prize and/or incurred otherwise.
21. After the Winner(s) are announced, the Winner(s) are required to approach Beardo and confirm the acceptance of the Prize, in a manner as determined by Beardo along with providing details, copies of citizenship proof, date of birth proof, identity and address proofs, and all other documents as required by the Beardo.
22. The selection of the Entries, mode of acceptance either in full or in part, and or the selection of the Winner(s) shall be the sole discretion of Beardo.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Beardo reserves a right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Program or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, terms, and conditions, etc. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participants to check the rules and regulations of the Contest/Program on the website of Beardo.
2. This Program cannot be clubbed with any other promotion/offer/discounts which may be applicable on the other products of Beardo.
3. In case the Participant wishes to contact Beardo or the Agency for any reason whatsoever, the contact should be made only with the number provided by the Agency (Helpdesk) or firstname.lastname@example.org email id or Beardo call Center at +91 7818000555. Any attempt to contact any official personnel of Beardo or any of its agencies/its personnel would not be entertained and could lead to the claim of the Participant being rejected.
4. The Participant(s) hereby agree(s) and confirm(s) that mere announcement/declaration of being selected as a Participant(s) will not entitle the Participant(s) to the Prize.
5. Nothing in the Program or in the advertising/promotional material relating to the Program shall be deemed to be a permission to use or claim any right or interest in the respective intellectual property rights of Beardo.
6. Beardo is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, death, mental trauma caused to the viewer/ Participant(s) in any manner whatsoever, in connection to the Contest.
7. Beardo shall in no manner reimburse/incur any cost, expense, losses including but not limited to loss of employment opportunity, loss caused due to absence, etc. arising out of the participation in the Contest and/or enjoyment of the Prize, and the Participant(s) shall solely bear/incur the same.
8. Participants shall comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Beardo and their respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective owners, agents, auditors, representatives, officers, directors, and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind relating to, resulting from or arising from this Program.
9. All decisions made by Beardo shall be final and binding on all the viewers/ Participant(s) and in no event shall the viewer/ Participant(s) shall dispute the decision made by Beardo and/or its employees in connection to the same
10. Nothing in the Program or in the advertising/promotional material relating to the Program shall be deemed to be a permission to use or claim any right or interest in the respective intellectual property rights of Beardo.
11. All applicable taxes/levies and charges (including but not limited to Gift Tax, registration charges, insurance, etc. where applicable) on Prize will be the responsibility of the Participant.
12. The Personal Information of the Winners shall be provided by Beardo to others assisting Beardo in this regard, including its affiliates, associates, authorities, agents, sponsors, employees, prize suppliers, distributors, deliverers, and service providers (as applicable) and the Participant agrees and allows the same.
13. By participating it is deemed that the Participant(s) have read, understood, accepted, and agree to abide by all the Rules and Regulations of the Contest.
14. The Participant(s) shall also read, understand, accept and agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the Website.
15. Beardo is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Terms & Conditions contained herein. The Participants acknowledge that all information provided in the Contest is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
16. Beardo may at any time, at its discretion, change these terms and conditions, the Rules, and/or the Prize mentioned herein, without prior notice.
17. This Contest is being made purely on a "best-effort" basis and participating in this Contest is voluntary. By participating in the Contest, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Beardo, and any of its affiliates, employees, or agents representing or related to Beardo and its services/products. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the benefits/ Prizes offered under this Contest, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Contest, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence. Further, you agree to bear all the personal taxation that might arise out of the winnings from this Contest and shall not look to Beardo, and any of its employees or agents for payment of the same and/or any dispute arising from the same.
18. The terms of these Rules and Regulations shall be construed by the laws of India and in case of any dispute or any other matter arising about the Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Ahmedabad, India
19. The offer period for the V.I.P Sale Event starts at 14:00hrs December 11, 2021, and shall end at 02:00hrs December 16, 2021 (“V.I.P Annual Sale 2021”).
20. Offers or Sales offered during the sale event cannot be clubbed with any other offer, except select coupon codes as determined by Beardo.
21. VIP MEMBERS will be allowed to redeem cashback existing in their Beardo Wallet for purchases made during the event, however, NO ADDITIONAL CASHBACK CAN BE EARNED FROM THE PURCHASES MADE DURING THE EVENT DATES.
22. Cash handling charges are applicable on all cash on delivery (“COD”) orders.
23. Shipping charges are applicable on orders below Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only). This is subject to change at the sole discretion of Beardo.
24. The offers provided in the V.I.P Event are for consumers only, and not for resale. We reserve the right to limit, prohibit or cancel orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by any person for the purpose of resale.
25. A customer cannot order more than 3 (three) units/SKU’s during the sale and not more than 1 unit of a multi-pack.
26. If a cancellation is made after the order has been dispatched, cancellation charge of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) shall be applicable.
27. Products can be returned within 7 (seven) days from the date of delivery in case of wrong products or wrong sizes.
28. Orders are not eligible for refunds if returned (as cosmetic products are not re-usable due to hygiene factors).
29. Beardo will not charge for replacements if wrong products (i.e. incomplete sets, incorrect style, wrong or damaged products) are received by the Customer. Customer must provide evidence that the products received were damaged, incorrect or incomplete by means of video recording or photos to the satisfaction of Beardo support team.
30. The Customer must send a picture & video of the invoice and products in case of damaged products for refund to be processed.
31. The Cash on Delivery facility is not available on orders exceeding Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only). These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the terms, conditions, limitations and requirements in:
a. Beardo’s Terms and Conditions https://www.beardo.in/terms-conditions
b. Beardo’s Return and Refund Policy https://www.beardo.in/return-refund-policy (Unless otherwise provided in these terms)
c. Beardo Wallet Terms https://www.beardo.in/wallet