Pollution and extreme heat take a toll on our bodies and it’s a menace for men with beards. It’s a common belief that beards cannot be maintained in summer and therefore most men mow it down. But contrary to the common belief, beards actually provide shield and protection to the skin underneath. By grooming the beard properly and using the right products, one can easily sport groovy beards in summer and look cool too. This is where Beardo comes to the rescue, all our products are formulated to be versatile for all seasons.
How to rock a Beard in summer
To sport a great beard in summer and feel at ease, all you have to do is cleanse your beard daily with Beardo’s Beard Wash and follow it up with Beardo’s Beard Softener or Beardo Aloe Vera Gel to soothe the skin and keep it moisturized. During summer, men don’t like to use a beard oil or cream to avoid the stickiness but they ignore the fact that beard hair become all the more dry due to harsh heat. The Beard Softener is a boon for Beardos in summers, its non-greasy formula moisturizes and nourishes the beard and keeps it away from itches, flakes and stickiness. The only mantra for summer is to keep the beard clean and moisturized, leave the rest to Beardo!
Dos for summer:
• Trim the beard regularly to maintain the evenness
• Keep it clean by washing it thoroughly with a beard wash.
• Nourish and moisturize it with a beard softener cream or oil
• Drink lots of water and fluids to keep the body hydrated as well
• Don’t forget to wash-off applied products like beard gel or wax at the end of the day
* Get Reward points every purchase and use it in your next purchase
Get Reward points on every purchase and use it in your next purchase.
Click Here to know more