Since the beginning of human history, beards have been an emblem of masculinity. Egyptians considered beards as the sign of wealth, while in Asia mustaches and beards were the sign of royalty. Today, beards are an ultimate style statement. A well-maintained beard can help you create great impression and make you popular among the ladies. Keeping your unrivalled machismo in mind, Beardo forecasts the trendy beards for 2019!
1. The Full Goatee: If you don’t want to go overboard with a beard but would still want to add an extra oomph to your beard, get the full goatee aka “circle beard”. It’s been sported by Bollywood hunks like Ayushman Khurrana, Ranbir Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan very often and has been carried by Robert Downey Jr. and Leonardo DiCaprio too. Use Beardo Aloe Vera Gel to keep your circle beard in place and nourish it at the same time.
2. Stubble: Among all kinds of beards styles known to mankind, stubble is the easiest to grow and maintain, it suits all the face shapes. All you need is, a gentle massage with few drops of Beardo Beard and Hair Growth Oil everyday and you are ready to rock!
3. The Beardstache: An awesome twosome of a stubble and a full beard, the Beardstache is a style in which the mustache is kept longer and fuller than the remaining beard hair. Use your trimmer carefully around the mustache as you don’t wanna shorten the hair around the mustache. Apply Beardo Mustache and Beard Wax to give shape to your uber cool Beardstache.
4. The Short Beard: Want to sport a neat, understated and office-friendly style? The short beard is your answer! Let your beard grow fuller and trim it regularly to get rid of the patchiness. Use Beardo Beard wash and follow it up with a Beardo Beard Softener. The short beard will define your jawline and make others drop their jaws over your gorgeous beard statement.
5. Garibaldi Beard: Not everyone can sport this fuzzy style and likewise, not everyone can make you standout with brooding good looks. Garibaldi beard is simply a full beard that is rounded at the bottom, trim your beard regularly to get rid of unruly hair, follow a beard care regime with Beardo Godfather Beard Wash, Beardo Godfather Beard Oil to get a bushier, shinier and softer beard like a Boss!
* Get Reward points every purchase and use it in your next purchase
Get Reward points on every purchase and use it in your next purchase.
Click Here to know more