3 step beard grooming routine
Beards are to men, Mjollnir is to Thor. They are a part and parcel of who we are. And as Peter Parker's uncle Ben said rather correctly, with great power (replace power with beard) comes great responsibility. Your beard is your identity and maintaining it is your duty, no your sacred responsibility! Most people make the mistake of assuming that beards are maintenance free solution. On the contrary, a beard that actually improves your appearance, takes a great deal of maintenance and care. A well groomed beard is the hallmark of a signature look, so whether you have a full beard (mucho awesome) or a French beard (very sophisticated), a handle bar (very biker of you) or even a goatee (90's avant garde rocker/artist), grooming is important for each and every one of these. So we at Beardo have made it a point to give you the lowdown on the best beard grooming routine possible. And while that sounds like a task, it couldn't be simpler, using our products, you will easily have the beard you crave and deserve!
Beard grooming has three essential steps.
I. Washing your beard
[caption id="attachment_879" align="alignnone" width="700"]
Step 1: Wash[/caption] Washing your beard is the most fundamental step in the grooming routine. Here's how you go about it.
- Always use lukewarm water and rinse out the dirt and grime from your beard.
- Using a few drops of Beardo Beard wash directly on your face, massage into the hair.
- Use lukewarm water to wash it off.
Remember a healthy beard is a clean one, so ensure that you wash your beard religiously, everyday!
II. Oiling your beard
[caption id="attachment_881" align="alignnone" width="700"]
Step 2: Oil[/caption] Oiling keeps your beard nourished and protected from dust and environmental irritants. Beardo Beard Oils
are formulated to keep your beard looking and feeling conditioned, washed and nourished. So here's how you use them.
- Apply a few drops of Beardo Beard Oil onto your wrist. If there are no signs of skin sensitivity, like redness or dryness and scaly skin, continue to use concentrated.
- If you do display sensitivity to the product mix with room temperature water and continue using as normal.
- Splash your palm with a few drops of the product and apply liberally into your beard and skin.
III. Combing your beard
[caption id="attachment_880" align="alignnone" width="700"]
Step 3: Comb[/caption] Combing your beard will help keep it a certain way. Now remember, that just like your hair, your beard's appearance also depends on the way you style it. Using Beardo Beard Combs
will help you tame your man-sprawl and give it the style that you deserve.
- After applying Beardo Beard Oil, run the Beardo Beard Comb (made from natural woods like Neem and Shisham) in the desired direction.
- Always use a wooden comb as it is less likely to irritate the gentle facial skin.
- Wooden combs, like the Beardo Beard Comb enable the even distribution of the skin's natural sebum and facilitate a healthy growth as well.
There you have it, the perfect beard grooming routine, as simple as 1-2-3. It isn't time consuming and it makes life that much simpler, especially when you have places to be, and people to meet! [caption id="attachment_883" align="alignnone" width="700"]
Step 4: Swag![/caption]